[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: gurudatta panda <gurudattabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 19:11:10 +0530

@Sandeep- no problem with mounting the .25 watt resistors vertically, hole
size of 0.8 or 1mm will be preferable from my side, Pot style trimmer will
be preferable (3 Pin) instead of the trimmers currently used as
availability matters. the VFO in and PA out can be changed to any other
connector as these may not be available to all. Rest is good to exp with
and off course a hobby knife will come to rescue if something goes wrong.
For Crystal matching, I prefer to buy Crystal from a single batch and test
it for max chances of matching.

--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Gurudatta Panda*