[minima] Re: Minima PCB (eagle cad's)

  • From: Sandeep Lohia <sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:14:46 +0530

Haha ha!
Here happened just opposite :D
Friends,  here I only wanted to know about modifications @ Eagle CAD :

1) Changing MFR to bigger 1/4 watt, or vertical mount is OK ?
2) U guys OK with relays G5V 2 & G5V 1 ?
3) Pads & Holes definitely needs to me made bigger...
4) And what about trimmers & capacitors? Will do as majority prefers...

Right Sudarmanta-YC1, 'One World One Language'  & I'll be more than
happy to help! in whatever way I can...

Thanks Jerry-K5, all points noted, personally I too prefer my stuff
small, willing to hear more from U & from others. Before I finally
order boards tomorrow by second-half, or can wait MAX by Friday...

Matched diodes will be gift with PCB, from my end. (I got new
DMP+vacter diode analyzer)
Matching 4 XTAL was easy but now 8 ???
lets make a group of 4~5 Amateurs  & distribute among our-self, thus
save unnecessary waste...
(your neighbor might not have a counter)
And as Farhan, Adrian, Jerry & others have checked PCB  is correct, &
we can do little hobby knife if required. ( to substitute components)
Again this is on experimental basis ( will distribute in costing
price, non profit / non commercial)
I pre-assume PCB approx 2~3 US $ each...

I have Eagle installed in my desktop, but not as expert as Adrian,
might depend on vedor if any small critical modification.

Finally we should be really thankful to both Farhan & Adrian for their
hard work, & promote this hobby, & looking further updates from their
end.

On 28/01/2014, Lawrence Galea <9h1avlaw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sandeep,
> Mans and myself are interested in two pcb each, that is 4 in number if you
> can send them to Malta.
> Thanks and regards
> Lawrence
>

> On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Jon Lee G4TSN <g4tsn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Interested in PCB's if you can send them to UK ?
>>
>> 73,
>>
>> Jon G4TSN
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandeep Lohia" <
>> sandeeplohia12@xxxxxxxxx>

Please encourage recycling, reuse or repairing of E-waste.
░7░3░ ░d░e░ ░V░U░3░S░X░T░