[minima] Re: Linear Output Filter Switching

  • From: Dan Reynolds <on30ng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:40:39 -0600

Mark, thanks. A buddy and I worked on the 'logic' and code for the BCD-7
segment decoder chip. Actually he worked more - I watched... I didn't have
the same decoder chip you had but it was a CMOS one in the same family. It
had the extra lines for lamp test and freeze, etc. Which I don't want but
that's the chip I had on hand.

I've got that code at home and I'll share it. I might just send it to you
and you can decipher it and see if it is worth sharing with the general
public.

I decided to 'splurge' and instead of wiring up individual relays I bought
some of those relay boards you can get to use with microcontrollers. They
even have optop isolated inputs! And from flea-bay they are super cheap.
They are 5V coils but I can't see how that would matter.

73
Dan -- KB9JLO
https://sites.google.com/site/on30ng/

JPEG image