[minima] Re: Linear Output Filter Switching

  • From: Mark G0MGX <mark.g0mgx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 17:51:16 +0000

Thanks, hopefully it explains and makes clear how the three outputs form a binary number as 4s, 2s and units and that sets the appropriate output on the 4028.

Simples!

Mark

On 06/02/2014 17:46, Dan Reynolds wrote:
Great work Mark. That will get me started for sure. My Si570 should be here today.

Wayne, I think it's a good idea to double the contacts for higher power but I'm probably not going to have a power amp higher than 10 watts or so.

73
Dan -- KB9JLO
https://sites.google.com/site/on30ng/

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 5:52 AM, Mark G0MGX <mark.g0mgx@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mark.g0mgx@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi Team

    I've done a bit more work on the output filter switching using a
    4028 (which arrived today!).

    The wiki is updated:

    http://www.hfsignals.org/index.php/Final_Output_Filters

    Including a link to a simple sketch to try and illustrate how it
    works and enable others to prototype the ideas as I have.

    There will be more on this topic from me....

    Mark
    G0MGX