[minima] Re: Linear Output Filter Switching

  • From: Dan Reynolds <on30ng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 13:05:17 -0600

Thanks Mark. I'm learning a lot but you know how it is when you're dreaming
- you never learn fast enough. I'm pouring over tutorials on the web to
help me understand better.

I think I know what the schematic will look like but I just want to see it
from a more credible source than my brain!

I hope to have the Boarduino and the front panel all mocked up by the
weekend. I have an Si570 on the way. I'm going to use the WB6DHW Si570
board for the level shifter circuit.
http://wb6dhw.com/For_Sale.html#Si570
That should also keep me out of trouble with modifying that one library...

Then I can start mocking up / playing with the LPF selection logic
perhaps...

Thanks everybody. This is a neat project and I'm going to learn a whole lot!

73
Dan -- KB9JLO
https://sites.google.com/site/on30ng/