[macvoiceover] Re: searching for text on a web page

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:48:59 -0400

Brandon,
I'm sorry, but I'm getting real tired of your negativity and criticism. If you don't have anything nice to say, or something of value to contribute, don't say anything at all. And if you don't find any useful information from others on this list, which I would find impossible to believe, then just exit and put your energies elsewhere. This is a wonderful list. we're here to help each other, period. Marcy
On Jul 31, 2009, at 9:35 AM, brandon armstrong wrote:

donna I'm sorry but i am getting real tired of your pointless questions on this list. you are coming to the point where i don't want to be here anymore and i am on the virg of unsubscribing period.
Please stop asking questions that relate to windows on the mac.
thanks.
Brandon
On Jul 30, 2009, at 8:16 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

Recently, when searching for text on a webpage using command-F, I saw a button that said 2 results found, but I seemed to have no way to actually see the results. How do you view results when searching on a webpage?
Thanks,
Donna

Wordy Mom
Think positive,