[macvoiceover] Re: searching for text on a web page

  • From: annelie robledo <acermac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:38:05 -0500

Donna

Don't worry about the negative comments. Since you have been on the list I have learned a lot of new commands I didn't know about. I never ask questions because I don't want to have the reaction that you have just had. I thought this list was here to help each other.
On Jul 31, 2009, at 10:00 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

don't worry about him.

On Jul 30, 2009, at 10:30 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Brandon,

I'm so sorry you find my posts so annoying. I thought this list was here to help users, clearly I was mistaken.

Just FYI, Command-F brings up a find window ON THE MAC. There's nothing windows about that.
Donna
On Jul 31, 2009, at 9:35 AM, brandon armstrong wrote:

donna I'm sorry but i am getting real tired of your pointless questions on this list. you are coming to the point where i don't want to be here anymore and i am on the virg of unsubscribing period.
Please stop asking questions that relate to windows on the mac.
thanks.
Brandon
On Jul 30, 2009, at 8:16 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

Recently, when searching for text on a webpage using command-F, I saw a button that said 2 results found, but I seemed to have no way to actually see the results. How do you view results when searching on a webpage?
Thanks,
Donna