[macvoiceover] Re: Singing Sparrow's Install

  • From: Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 09:56:05 -0500

well, from what i can tell it does work well .
Now i have a question is there a way to have what i would term the standard alex voice along side the enhanced alex voice? so you may switch between both if wanted?
I was actually surprised that it only took about an hour or less to install from a freshly ereased disc.
are there any new voice over commands i should be aware of? what works differently in yosemity vs snow leppard?

On 9/16/2015 9:39 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

I'm thrilled that Singing Sparrow perseveered and got it done. I'm relieved
that it works okay with only 2gb of memory.

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx