[macvoiceover] Re: Singing Sparrow's Install

  • From: Ignasi Cambra Díaz <ignasicambra@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 18:35:51 +0200

Yes, I think Cheryl is right. Usually when upgrading from one operating system
to another voices are not automatically updated, which would explain why if you
want the newer Alex voice you have to update to it manually. For example some
of the voices I had when I was running Yosemite could be updated after
installing the beta of El Capitan. Alex did change over the years though. The
other day I was using an old computer with snow leopard installed on it, and it
certainly sounded slightly different.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 16, 2015, at 6:24 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ch