[macvoiceover] Re: Singing Sparrow's Install

  • From: Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:30:51 -0500

is there any differences between both voices for alex?

On 9/16/2015 1:18 PM, Tuscia Falconer wrote:

Alex is no longer listed as enhanced.
Perhaps there is an improvement, I don't think I have investigated the
selection of voices since Mavericks, perhaps Mountain Lion, certainly I can't
recall checking it out since Yosemite.

TF

On 17/09/2015, at 4:50 am, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be curious to see if once you install the enhanced Alex, it becomes the
default Alex and enhanced is no longer listed as an option..

Ian

On Sep 16, 2015, at 10:48 AM, Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yes, there is an enhanced Alex, already checked, there is no other Alex, I am
currently downloading a 1.2Gb file, though I think I already have it, we shall
see if this makes any difference !

TF

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx