[macvoiceover] Re: Singing Sparrow's Install

  • From: Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 23:20:12 -0500

Cheryl, I did do the reinstall and i ended up upgrading to 10.10.5
So far the responsiveness of the yosemityOS is greater then on snow leppard.
I do have a question for anyone that may be able to help.
In safari, is there a way to get rid of the buttons that say things like twitter, and the like? so you have more realestate on the screen also how do you get rid of the side bar grouping?

On 9/8/2015 1:27 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

It is certainly possible that I missed a post, but I'd sure like to know
whether you reinstalled successfully and if so what version you are now running.

Thanks.

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx