[macvoiceover] Re: Repairing permissions.

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:23:18 -0700

yes a good thing to do is,

with the phone on...hold down the home button and the power button at the
same time for 10 seconds or a little more and disregard the phrase slide
here to turn off phone during this time.
now after the 10 seconds or more let up on both buttons and set the device
on a table or what ever and just wait and in about 2 minuts it will restart
and talk and the slide here to unlock is spoken and unlock and your good to
go

this like a soft reset on other devices.