[macvoiceover] Re: Repairing permissions.

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 02:27:14 -0400 (EDT)

It might be useful to run permission repair after any software installation or removal. It's always iTunes that crashes the mac over here.

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Keith Reedy wrote:

what were you doing when it crashed?

On Jul 2, 2008, at 12:16 AM, Sara wrote:

Oh ok, think I saw that one, thanks.
Sara
P.S. I've managed to crash the Mac twice and yes I mean hard shutdowns. I know, Macs never crash but mine does. Maybe the permissions thing are the reason?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>