[macvoiceover] Re: Repairing permissions.

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 23:29:20 -0500

The first time I clicked on the expose app to see what it did and VO went nuts. I couldn't get it to work normally so I just shutdown. I wish I had tried command f5 twice to see if it would relaunch VO. The second time I was actually trying to shut it down. I pressed shutdown and got a system dialogue that I couldn't read because I had lost VO but the computer was still on. I am repairing the permissions as I write this and I hope this will fix all the weirdness.

I just hope repairing permissions doesn't crash the poor Mac, lol.
I am not having luck with computers today. lol
Sara