[macvoiceover] Re: Repairing permissions.

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <richiegardenhire@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 20:41:02 -0800

In answer to your question, it is, sort of, except that you don't really defrag the disk. It just rearranges your file and folders so that your Mac will run smoothly. HTH. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Jul 1, 2008, at 8:33 PM, Sara wrote:

It is finished and the mac seems faster. No more crashes, yet. lol
Is repairing at all like defragmenting?
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>