[macvoiceover] Re: Mountain lion voiceover speculation

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:53:46 +0000

I've only started using it in the last week or so, so I might not be the best
person to answer, but I've just been using VO. I don't know if there's
functionality I'm missing out on doing it that way, because I haven't even
tried Chromevox, but the standard VO commands seem to work fine. The only thing
I've encountered is that on an occasional site, when using DOM mode, VO doesn't
always properly recognise paragraph breaks, so it just reads out a whole chunk
of text.