[macvoiceover] Re: Mountain lion voiceover speculation

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 21:31:48 -0500

lol,

Yeah.  These are all bugs that have gone, come back, and has left since
updating to Lion.  Most I admit are just minor annoyances one just deals with
when using a computer but, the busy thing in Safari, thats just a bad situation
for a lot of people including myself.  And I believe it can be fixed since
google chrome has no busy problem at all.  I've heard that the problem is with
Safari not VO.  Either which way, if no new feature was added, and all they did
was refine the features added in Lion, and squash the busy bug, I would be
reasonably happy.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore