Re: [ANN] Looking for new LuaJIT maintainers

  • From: Lesley De Cruz <lesley.decruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 05:47:15 +0200

On 31 July 2015 at 15:49, Mike Pall <mike-1507@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It has been almost 10 years since the first public release of LuaJIT.
It's time for me to move on.

Thank you very much for creating this fantastic tool, and for
dedicating all your research into LuaJIT to the public domain -- the
value of this hardly be overstated!

If you would like to help shape the future of LuaJIT as part of a team
of maintainers, please apply here on the mailing list. Thank you!

I'd love to help in any small way I can. Depending on how much this
work can be parallelized, I could perhaps help prepare the public
(regression) test suite.

--
Best regards,
Lesley