Re: [ANN] Looking for new LuaJIT maintainers

  • From: Szabó Antal <szabo.antal.92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 14:08:21 +0200

2015. júl. 31. du. 3:51 ezt írta ("Mike Pall" <mike-1507@xxxxxxxxxx>):

It has been almost 10 years since the first public release of LuaJIT.
It's time for me to move on.

Thank you for your awesome work! To create something as incredible as
LuaJIT entirely yourself is a huge achievement. You're like a superhero.

I'm happy to announce that CloudFlare has offered to take over
stewardship for the LuaJIT project. This will certainly aid in making
it a smooth transition.

That's great news!

If you would like to help shape the future of LuaJIT as part of a team
of maintainers, please apply here on the mailing list. Thank you!

I would like to, but I don't really feel qualified for the job, so I will
probably just follow what's going on, and try to contribute here and there
whenever I can.