Re: [ANN] Looking for new LuaJIT maintainers

  • From: Ryan Gonzalez <rymg19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,Peter Drahoš <drahosp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:52:35 -0500

CMake????

Mike hasn't even left yet and I'm already scared of the new management... :O

On July 31, 2015 4:09:14 PM CDT, "Peter Drahoš" <drahosp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 31 Jul 2015, at 15:49, Mike Pall <mike-1507@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It has been almost 10 years since the first public release of LuaJIT.
It's time for me to move on.

Thank you for your inspiring work on LuaJIT Mike! The project has
become essential for many other open source projects that a lot of us
use daily. I am sure the new management will be up to the task.

If the project will be interested in supporting a CMake based build
system out of the box I am willing to contribute and maintain it.

pd

--
Sent from my Nexus 5 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.