Re: [ANN] Looking for new LuaJIT maintainers

  • From: Peter Drahoš <drahosp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 23:09:14 +0200

On 31 Jul 2015, at 15:49, Mike Pall <mike-1507@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It has been almost 10 years since the first public release of LuaJIT.
It's time for me to move on.

Thank you for your inspiring work on LuaJIT Mike! The project has become
essential for many other open source projects that a lot of us use daily. I am
sure the new management will be up to the task.

If the project will be interested in supporting a CMake based build system out
of the box I am willing to contribute and maintain it.

pd