[lit-ideas] Re: the first lines are the argument referred by

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:33:56 +0000 (GMT)

(N.B. If Eric is having has his mail read to him, please just leave this at
saying I trust he gets well soon, though if you're read this out to him you've
probably failed in this.)

Eric, obviously I wish you well soon. But (and you knew this might be coming)
did you know Popper had similar surgery (in the 1950s)?

Best,

Donal