[lit-ideas] Re: the first lines are the argument referred by

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 21:15:17 +0000 (GMT)

>First retinal surgery was more painful.

I was afraid it might have been as bad as that again.  I'm glad it wasn't

Judy Evans, Cardiff

From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 8 November, 2011, 19:03By the way, I have had a second retinal
detachment surgery and am still recovering, so it’s impossible to keep up with
the list’s intense volume. When eye heals and gas bubble goes away, I’ll get
some idea of what’s going on in the external world or my self-representation of
it. From: lit-ideas-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx