[lit-ideas] Re: the first lines are the argument referred by

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ursula Stange <ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 14:44:19 -0230

Yeah, that's an old John Crosbie joke, with the genders conversed of course.

(Shall we see what our Yankee buddies here have to say about John's latest
Sheila Tequilla? :)

Here's another one: If a husband says something in a forest and his wife is not
around, is he still wrong?

Walter O

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2011.php