[lit-ideas] Re: the bombing blues

  • From: Eric Yost <Mr.Eric.Yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 14:35:47 -0400

"If you bomb our cities," Osama bin Laden said in one of his recent video tapes, "we will bomb yours." There you go, as they say.

__

Yes, there you go. Privileging that murderous crackpot as the spokesman for Muslim discontent. He is no spokesman. He is no Muslim leader. He is a sack of shit. He only deserves extermination.

The best answer to "we will bomb your cities" is "not if we kill or capture you first, and do so while respecting the rights of Muslims."

Fisk acknowledges that the point of the bombings was "to encourage the very kind of racism" he himself experienced. Then he blames Tony Blair. Yes, there you go.

Eric