[lit-ideas] Re: the bombing blues

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:44:57 -0400

> [Original Message]
> From: John McCreery <mccreery@xxxxxxx>
> To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 7/9/2005 4:10:42 AM
> Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: the bombing blues
>
> For those who haven't seen it.

A.A. This is very true.  Not to mention living in a war torn country
without basic services, where kidnapping for ransom is a thriving
commercial enterprise.  The big hearted Americans care so much about
other's suffering that they send them their war and are happy about it
until it comes back and bites them in the butt.   No surprise that the
religious red states are the most content to have others do the suffering
for them, as pointless and misdirected as it was.  Richard Clark said that
people voted for Bush based on security when Bush didn't lift a finger to
prevent 9/11 and even fueled al Qaeda to grow stronger and more diffuse.
Stupid Americans deserve stupid Bush.

Andy Amago