[lit-ideas] Re: the bombing blues

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:50:09 -0500

I don't know why Judy is being so cynical. In this country the Loyalty Oaths kept 8,134,023 Communists out of government jobs and labor union management positions. I guess Judy doesn't know about that crowning achievement though, no doubt too busy playing Pinko at the church socials while Truman stood tall for Truth, Justice and the American way.

Mike Geary
neither now nor ever have I been a cynic

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Evans" <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>