[lit-ideas] Re: the bombing blues

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:26:22 -0400

A.A. I agree.  Your comment is illogical, unfeeling crap.  Daily death and
horror is okay for tens of thousands but sorrow aplenty for 50 or so in a
one shot deal.  CNN, et al. have done nonstop yammering for those people in
London (who are hurting, to be sure, although quite back to work), but not
one word for the Iraqis that have been hurting far longer for no reason
except that Bush, et al. scratched an itch and started something he can't
control.  While making us all less safe in the process.

Andy Amago