[lit-ideas] Re: one of Exit Ghost's political points

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 04:52:51 -0400

Andy: I can't think of an author that I particularly like.

Including yourself no doubt.

Come on, lighten up. It's not all movies, goofball Web links, middle class consumption, and end of the world. Let's see a little smile. C'mon just a little smile.

Wubby-wubby-wubby, who's the little pouting mature person? Ooooo. Oh so cute! Just a little smile, Irenearene-areenyarandy .. wubby-wubby-wubby.

Now come on, stop sulking and go out and love some authors .... ooooooo .... who's the little pouting mature person ... wubby-wubby-wubby... who's the nice little mature person who will expand the locus of love? Wubby-wubby-wubby...

Exhausting the alternatives,
Miss Lonelyhearts