[lit-ideas] Re: one of Exit Ghost's political points

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:40:33 -0700 (PDT)

Doesn't change anything.  The sky did fall in 2000 in nobody noticed.  I
started his book My Sister Was a Communist (or something like that) and I
didn't like it.  He has that unreadable Saul Bellow style in that book.  I did
like that one about the black guy who passes as a white guy (can't think of the
name) and of course I liked Portnoy's Complaint which was hysterically funny in
a truly spot on way of how to crush a child in 18 years..