[lit-ideas] Re: last honest reporter missing

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:54:44 +0000 (GMT)

> EY:
> > We all get what we deserve in time, namely being
> ourselves

We haven't met, but if we did I think you might think the one thing I don't
deserve is being myself. Plus, aren't we all "being ourselves" even before
future time comes to pass?

Donal
Perpetual contrarian (actually, I can't agree with that)
Oh yeh, in the long run of time we are all dead [Keynes] - whether or not this
is deserved, but there's not much "being myself" in death, except perhaps to
those to think I'd suddenly be a bit more lively.