[lit-ideas] Re: last honest reporter missing

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:10:41 +0100

Thanks Eric, that's enough for me to concede the point.

Bear in mind that the only US TV news I watch is either business related - Bloomberg or MSNBC - or else the schlock horror of Fox News which is so biased towards McCain it might even make up for the general position of US journos.

On a slight sidetrack, I don't think it reflects well on Scott Card that he chose as his reasoning an argument which in all respects was wrong, rather than just pick up on basic research.

Simon