[lit-ideas] Re: al Sheehan And The Spotlight

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 10:41:52 -0400

This sounds like a cheap shot to protect Bush indirectly.  Especially in
the context of comparing Bush's uncaring with Clinton's uncaring.  Clinton
didn't start an offensive gratuitous war that cost tens of thousands of
lives along with American prestige and power.  Take the spotligiht off of
that and shine it on Sheehan's mothering style  ...