[lit-ideas] Re: al Sheehan And The Spotlight

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 14:38:46 -0400

Judy: I finally worked that out! -- Casey is dead, Eric. Others have to decide for him, it's always that way.

Eric: Disagree. They have to decide for themselves. Casey already decided and will decide no more. Using him as a prop for one's personal agenda is wrong.

Say I was your brother and you died, and suddenly I was crusading all around England and Wales promoting something you did not support, and using you as a prop. Pretty horrible, no?