[lit-ideas] Re: al Sheehan And The Spotlight

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 16:53:31 -0400

Even if it is all about her, it doesn't change that Bush lied to get us
into a senesless, expensive, unwinnable war that has killed thousands of
Iraqis and left the rest living in terror, and given the U.S. a bloody nose
where once it had pride.  Even if Casey Seehan is in heaven this very
moment fuming about his mother's antiwar activities in support of this
idiotic war, Cindy Sheehan has a right to protest, and she has a right to
blame Bush for killing her son for no good reason at all.  Ultimately it
isn't about her or about her son, it's about this sick war.

Regarding comparing Clinton's no-goodness to Bush's no-goodness, Bush makes
Clinton look like a saint.

 ______