[lit-ideas] Re: Where politics hits the grass

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 01:02:59 -0600

Thank God.  I have thought I was some kind of freak (well, it isn't
necessarily clear yet that I'm not, but at least there's one other person)
because I love salt & vinegar chips.  I keep generously offering them.
People either turn up their nose (if they've had them before) or spit wildly
and gulp water.  My children particularly think them .... well .... the way
I think of liver & onions.

I'm sorry, they are the only potato chip worthy of eating.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 12:49 AM, Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Someone wrote:
>
> "Okay, name something redemptive and good that humans have come up with."
>
> Salt and vinegar chips.  Particularly the kettle cooked chips.
>
> I looked into DHL'ing a box of them from Canada to here but m wife
> caught me and took my credit card away.
>

> Phil Enns,
> Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Julie Krueger