[lit-ideas] Re: US Congress and the Israeli Attack on Lebanon

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:37:47 +0100

On the contrary Stan, rather than defending Omar, I look to point out your errors. Your message clearly stated that Omar had written the paragraph you referred to. That this was so obviously not the case astounded me enough to respond.

As far as I can recall, the number of times I have responded to an attack on Omar could be counted on the fingers of one hand (and I'm being generous with those numbers I think), so for you to use the word 'continually' is a bit rich.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>