[lit-ideas] Re: Tune in and turn off

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 23:17:07 -0400

This is an example of how in touch with his emotions he was?  Actually, I like
the exchange:  Question: How are you?  Answer:  Let me check.  [Pause]  Fine.

Date:4/30/06 5:34:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time
From:carolkir@xxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

To which my father would have replied, "Funny, you don't look like supper..."

Tonight I look like a frazzled, procrastinating, overaged college student who,
earlier in the day, had a catastrophic encounter with a bottle of Clairol's
"Blonding."

Carol