[lit-ideas] Re: The meaning of life

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:40:09 -0330

I am so much older now, my mind is weaker and memory more feeble. But surely
this must be the Omar of old times on Phil-Lit. Who else would offer a
quotation from one of Kant's favourite drinking buddies and moral confreres? I
echo Robert's sentiment wholeheartedly: Welcome back, Omar!

May the community in this pub provide you with captivating philosophical
reflection for the mind, some occasional comic relief from your trials and
tribulations, and soothing balm for the heart and soul of a lover of truth and
rightness.

Walter O