[lit-ideas] Re: The Lie of the Master Race/Slave Race

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:12:49 +0000 (GMT)

> A.A. And Donal is *really* saying, let's see, I'll guess that he's really
> saying he doesn't know he has a delete key on his keyboard,

This I do know and find it hard to see how AA infers or reasons otherwise.

>so he feels
> compelled to send out horseshit instead.

Hm.

>The compulsion to sent out
> horseshit can be solved these days with surgery as well,

That's good for advances in surgery. Spellcheck obviously doesn't yet cover
basic grammar.

>or in Donal's case
> therapy may be more appropriate.

Maybe. My obsessive-compulsive horseshit-attacking disorder, yes, perhaps
someone knows a therapy for this (and how it works and is tested so we know
it is not simply more horseshit).

Donal
Equinally Challenged
Near Olympia