[lit-ideas] Re: The Lie of the Master Race/Slave Race

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:25:36 -0800

> > Yes, if that is what they are doing.  But, it is hard when you see
> > resources being
> > allocated to assist those who are here legally even though the  people in
> > charge of
> > those resources know they are also being shared by those who  are here
> > illegally

1) Most of them aren't illegal immigrants, because most of them aren't
immigrants. They have
no intention to stay here. They are here only because there is better pay. When
they earn
enough to buy some land or a home, they leave the USA. So the best term is
"illegal aliens".

2) The only way an illegal alien gets benefits is in a secondary way: the
children go to US
schools, they get health care, and so on. First of all, this is a good thing:
we don't want
to have millions of people here without any education, nor do we want a large
population of
people who are sick and avoid medical care. Hospitals, doctors, and nurses will
all treat
any patient, regardless of residence status.

3) Illegal aliens aren't getting benefits without paying for them. They pay
plenty of taxes.
For example, if they are working in a standard job, they pay employment taxes
and Social
Security, even tho' they won't get those benefits. This is free money that
flows into the
general tax base. Mexicans all pay sales taxes, gasoline taxes, and the score
of other minor
taxes, registration fees, usage fees, and so on. Many of them own homes in the
USA, so they
pay property taxes as well. And yes, quite a few illegal aliens also own
businesses in the
USA, so they pay payroll taxes, business taxes, and so on. All in all, illegal
aliens pay
more in taxes than they receive in benefits, because they are working. This is
a major
difference between the Mexicans and the general US population. Only about 1/3rd
of Americans
actually work (the population is 280m, but the workforce is only 90m).

4) The secondary benefit from the illegal workforce: cheaper goods. Your
burger, your tacos,
your strawberries, your chicken, and so on is all cheaper because the companies
pay lower
wages.

5) Politicians, esp. those with a rightwingy bent, tell the whites that the
darkies are
coming ("They keep coming... and coming... and..."), which gets the terrified
whites to run
down and vote. Nevermind that such politicians get massive support from AgBiz,
which is
heavily dependant on illegal workers. After election day, those politicians
drop the issue.
I'm not making this up; this is a standard election strategy.

6) The US police loves illegal Mexicans. They can harrass them without fear of
punishment:
the Mexicans are afraid of the police, they don't have lawyers, they don't have
political
connections, and so on. Cops routinely stop Mexicans, strip their wallets of
money, and send
them on their way. The US police will work to keep Mexicans in a illegal status
so they can
continue to steal money.

7) The US needs to employ Mexicans, if only for the reason that the Mexican
workers in the
USA are a major source of income in Mexico. If the border were totally sealed,
Mexicans
would have serious economic hardships, which would lead to instability. We
don't want yet
another Mexican revolution next door. Mexico has had so many revolutions that
I've lost
count. Any political turmoil in Mexico will necessarily spill into the USA.

There is no reason for the Border Patrol to keep Mexicans out. They should
check only for
non-Central Americans. Mexicans and Central Americans should be given some sort
of worker
visa status so they can come and work in the USA, remit money to their
families, and live in
decent and honest conditions.

And then there's the Arabs. They're here legally. Yet the scoundrels in
Department of
Homeland Hysteria have arrested and held over 15,000 Arabs, the vast majority
for trivial
civil infractions.

yrs,
andreas