[lit-ideas] Re: The Lie of the Master Race/Slave Race

  • From: Ceridwen Harris <cmharris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 09:36:48 -0500

At 02:25 AM 06/01/2005, you wrote:
>Only about 1/3rd of Americans
>actually work (the population is 280m, but the workforce is only 90m

Andreas does that figure for the population include children, students, the
elderly, the infirm - etc ? - and of course homemakers who work without pay?

Just curious about what all those people are doing .............

incidentally, as i write there is a snow covered vista out the window- but
my neighbour is chipping ice off his windscreen and there is freezing rain
rattling on my roof. But this is tropical compared to Regina which got down
to minus 50 this week - can you imagine..

Ceri

-- Type: text/plain