[lit-ideas] Re: The Lie of the Master Race/Slave Race

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:35:56 EST

Actually, now that I look back at your original post, I mis-read the "if  you
subtract.....you get 20 m who apparently don't do anything"....

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: The Lie of the
Master Race/Slave Race  Date: 1/6/05 6:31:21 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Nice try, Julie, but if you read the  line...

> I can't remember the exact numbers, but if you subtract the  children,
college students,
> housewives, the elderly, people in  prisons...

Note the "housewives" in  there.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com