[lit-ideas] Re: "Stand By Denmark" Rally

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:06:51 -0800

Marlena,

For these two to be parallel, you would need to be a Christian who calls
herself a Fundamentalist but wants to be distinguished from other
Fundamentalists for some reason.  The onus would be on you to explain why
(1) you want to be called a Fundamentalist, and (2) how you distinguish what
you are from what they are.

Lawrence

  _____