[lit-ideas] Re: "Stand By Denmark" Rally

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:03:05 -0800

Sir Eric,

You might want to check the regs.  Soldiers who work directly for Generals
need at least a Security Classification of Secret, you know, the "have you
now or have you ever been a member of . . . "routine.  There's liable to be
a long list there, sir, you know, I'm sure about his "Get even with Bush for
stealing the 2000 election," fund raising campaign.  That will be a tough
one to overlook until at least 2008.  Also, his "Committee for the
elimination of Nationality and support for the Cosmic Id," might be another
tough one to get past your Security people.

Lawrence, sir.