[lit-ideas] Re: Right to Life, Right to Die

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:22:09 +0000

Saturday, March 26, 2005, 4:13:10 AM, Judy Evans wrote:

JE> Here where taxation is a somewhat greater issue potentially

I retract that comment; you spend a lot more on medical care than we
do (primarily because a. your administration costs are large and b.
your doctors are so highly paid), and the majority of people here are
prepared to pay higher taxes for better public services.

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx