[lit-ideas] Re: Right to Life, Right to Die

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 04:30:11 -0500

A question instead of a diatribe:

Philosophically, or just as one human being to another, what's most
important:

The longevity of life or its intensity?

Is it a question of time or is it a question of virtue?

We re all dying. To cease to exist is to step outside of time, and
whether that's nonexistence or eternity is moot. But given what we now
know, what is the essence of what we're here for?

Is it found in mere duration? Or something else?

Opinions please.

Eric