[lit-ideas] Re: Questions.

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 13:59:41 -0600

Lawrence,  Yes, I hadn't noticed the typo.  It's supposed to be
"tough".  For a while I battled over "tough" or "rough" and finally went
with "tough". You're right, "touch" doesn't make any sense at all.  Sorry
about that typo and the stress and anguish it must have caused in you. : )

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 10:45 PM, Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx