[lit-ideas] Re: Questions.

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 16:14:45 -0600

Omar: "Is JL also prevented from reading other people's posts ? If so, that
would sure explain a couple of things"

I didn't know that anyone could be prevented from reading someone else's
post. Can they?

NEW TOPIC:  Can one get a list of subscribers to this List?  You could get
one to the old Phil-Lit, I know, but don't know about this here Lit-Id.
Is  Andreas Ramos still Chief of the tribe?  HEY, ANDREAS, how do I get a
list of subscribers??  The FBI and the CIA and the NSA and MI5 have one,
why can't I?