[lit-ideas] Re: Questions.

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 23:30:58 +0100

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. We in the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, Al-Quaida, ISIS
and other affiliated professional organizations use the private information
of individuals in order to promote the security and the well-being of
humanity as a whole. (Well, at least 1 % of it, anyhow.) Based on the pile
of information we have gathered about you over the years, we think that you
have prurient and anarchist tendencies which, while relatively harmless,
are not exactly conducive to our purposes.

Hope that this helps,

O.K.